Thursday, September 14, 2017
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Thursday, August 31, 2017
Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Thursday, August 17, 2017
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Thursday, July 13, 2017
It feels like summer has just started, but before you know it school will be back in session. With just about a month left before school starts, it is time to start preparing. Whether you are a parent looking for a vehicle to transport the kids to school, or a college student in need of a vehicle to drive back to the university, Savannah Hyundai has a large lot full of the perfect back to school cars!
Our used car lot is full of vehicles of all different styles from trucks to sedans, in years ranging from 2002 to 2017. We strive to help everyone find the perfect vehicle to fit his or her financial situation. The top vehicles for back-to-school are those with large amounts of space and high safety rankings! These ten vehicles have plenty of cargo and passenger space, as well as, safety features to give you peace of mind:
1. 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe SE- This sporty SUV is low in miles and a perfect back-to-school vehicle. It has a 5-star safety rating, which gives parents the security they need as their student drives to and from class. It also has plenty of cargo and passenger space, allowing for the best of both worlds.
2. 2015 Acura RDX Base w/Technology Package SUV- This well-designed vehicle is a top choice because of its 5-star safety rating and wonderful fuel economy. Driving to school and back can really drain a gas tank, so having good gas mileage is definitely an advantage.
3. 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe LS- This SUV is ranked number 1 in affordable large SUVs by US News. And, it’s just that, affordable and spacious.
4. 2009 GMC Acadia- Moving to college? This vehicle has exceptional cargo space and can tow up to 2,000 pounds. So just pack your things in a small trailer and you are set to go, it’s just that easy.
5. 2013 Honda Crosstour EX-L SUV- If you are looking for a smaller car, this is the way to go. The Honda Crosstour is an SUV-like vehicle that is still small like a sedan. And it has an outstanding safety report and comfortable interior.
6. 2011 Lexus RX 350 Base- This is the perfect professional looking vehicle to start off the school year. This vehicle has a sleek and elegant look, while also giving a sporty vibe through its bold color and awesome horsepower. The exterior is in a silver color and the vehicle has a horsepower of 275.
7. 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander- An SUV with amazing fuel economy! This vehicle uses 25 MPG in the city and 31 on the highway! That’s outstanding! This vehicle is also great for hauling cargo. If you are moving, heading off to college, or coming home for break, this vehicle can tow a trailer.
8. 2007 Nissan Murano- This Nissan holds its reputation for safety. It’s a top safety pick and has a spacious interior with comfortable seating. Along with great gas mileage and towing capabilities.
9. 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE- This Van may not be a college student’s dream car, but it is the perfect vehicle for families with kids heading back to school. This vehicle has seats to carry the whole family and maybe even some carpoolers.
10. 2002 Volkswagen New Beetle GL-Balling on a budget doesn’t have to come with a sacrifice. This little bug has great gas mileage and a sporty exterior that is perfect in look and performance for a college student.
Visit Savannah Hyundai to take one of the top ten back-to-school vehicles for a test drive! Call (877) 473-7299 for more details on our used car selection!
Friday, June 30, 2017
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
The 2017 Ioniq Hybrid at Savannah Hyundai is a one-of-a-kind sporty and eco-friendly vehicle. The Hyundai Ioniq goes above and beyond the classic hybrid vehicle. Think more than just amazing gas mileage and more about a worthwhile driving experience, plus a battery that will last a lifetime. Savannah Hyundai has six of these spunky hybrid vehicles right on the lot.
First thing’s first! This is a hybrid vehicle and therefore it has exceptional fuel economy. In fact, the Ioniq Hybrid is labeled the most fuel efficient car in America. This vehicle has a combined 58 miles per gallon. That is an outstanding money saver!
It is a huge misconception that many people have that hybrid vehicles don’t hold up the standard performance qualities. This is a total myth, at least for the Hyundai Ioniq! This vehicle is fully equipped with a 1.6 liter I-4 Cylinder Engine! The vehicle has a 6 speed automatic transmission with 109 lb-ft of torque. The vehicle has a horsepower of 104! So sit back and relax, this vehicle is down and ready for a smooth and enjoyable ride!
The Ioniq Hybrid has a comfortable and luxurious interior! The vehicle has plush seating and a spacious interior to allow for maximum comfort. The front of the vehicle has 1,072 mm of legroom, and the rear seating area has 907mm of space. This roomy area allows for both front and back seat passengers to ride with contentment. The front is comfortable with available heated front seats for your convenience. The cargo space is also large enough for holding all your luggage with 26.4 cubic feet of space. The rear seats can fold down for extra space, and there is a 60/40 split-folding rear seatback option.
Overall, the 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid is a spectacular car that has it all! The vehicle has a sporty look with great gas mileage, giving it the best of both worlds! Savannah Hyundai has six Ioniq Hybrid vehicle on the lot! Call (877) 473-7299 to schedule an appointment.
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
The new Hyundai Veloster Hatchback is a visual representation of independence and innovation. And what better way to spend the 4th of July this year then in one of the coolest coupés around. Whether zipping around town, or parking with the hatchback open, the Hyundai Veloster is a great summer car.
Hyundai introduced the Veloster coupé in 2011. The car quickly became a hit, sparking attention with its unique shape and sporty performance. Hyundai has continued to make the Veloster Hatchback even more exciting. The exterior of the car has a total of four doors. Sounds about right, except for the fact that the hatchback counts as one of those doors. On the driver’s side there is one full door only. The back has the hatch, and on the passenger’s side there are two smaller doors. This arrangement allows easy access for everyone: the driver gets the best deal with a big door to get in and out of. And the passengers have it nice with easy access to the back seat and front. Makes you wonder why we even need that second door on the driver’s side in the first place? It’s this sort of innovation that makes the Hyundai Veloster Hatchback so fun. And doing a thing such as adding an uneven number of doors on either side of the vehicle can only be successful in a cool coupé like the Veloster.
Under the hood, the Hyundai Veloster Hatchback has a 138-horsepower, 1.6-liter inline-4 engine. And this thing can move. Quickly. You can even opt for a Turbo, which provides even more punch and makes curvy roads all the more fun. The wheelbase (you can get 18-inch) gives plenty of support for comfy and smooth rides, especially nice for those long trips up and down the highway.
Whether you plan to watch the fireworks this 4th of July at the beach or in a park, the all-new Hyundai Veloster is the perfect car to pack up and enjoy the night sky in. Celebrate our nation’s freedom in style this year. Come see us at Savannah Hyundai today.