|2017 Hyundai Sonata Limited | Savannah Hyundai, Savannah GA|
Friday, January 20, 2017
Monday, January 9, 2017
|2017 Hyundai Elantra Sedan | Savannah Hyundai|
Thursday, January 5, 2017
Wednesday, December 28, 2016
|2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe | Savannah Hyundai, Savannah GA | New Year New Savings|
All vehicles subject to prior sale. Excludes tax, title, icense, and registration fees. See us for more details.
Friday, December 23, 2016
Hyundai’s commitment to offering America’s best vehicle warranty is simply unmatched. Not only does Hyundai make well-performing and stylish vehicles, they want to make sure they stay that way after you buy them.
For years we have heard of the wondrous Hyundaiwarranty. How it is so much better than anything other car manufacturers have come up with. And, at first, this warranty was the best thing Hyundai had to offer. And though it is still a high selling factor, the vehicles themselves have begun to catch up to their competitors in terms of style and performance. What exactly is so great about this warranty? Let’s have a look.
One benefit is that Hyundai offers a total of five different warranty options. Way more than most other car companies. And way better.
- · The first is a 10 year/100,000 mileprotection. Yes, 100,000 miles! (Try and find another car company that will offer a warranty with such high mileage.) This warranty includes both repair and replacement of some pretty important components to your car, like the engine and transaxle. And, it’s good for any Hyundai made in 2005 and after.
- · The second option is a 5 year/60,000 mileprotection plan. This includes repair and replacement of car components that have been damaged or worn from regular use. Things like the radio, speakers, battery, paint, seat belts, brake pads, wiper blades, fuses, bulbs, and air conditioning refrigerant are all covered under this warranty. Can you imagine not having to pay for new brake pads? Or wiper blades? This kind of coverage is simply unheard of.
- · Hyundai’s third option is a 7year/unlimited anti-perforation protection. This is offered to any Hyundai model made after 2005, and covers all perforation corrosion of body sheet metal.
- · The fourth is a 5 year/unlimited mile 24hour protection coverage plan. What is wonderful about this particular warranty is it applies irrespective if the owner is the original purchaser or a subsequent one. (Again, just try and find another car manufacturer who can match this.) The 24 hour coverage includes battery jump starts, lock-out assistance, fill-up assistance (in case you run out of gas), and flat tire changings, to name a few.
· The fifth Hyundai plan is a 12-month/ 12,000 mile parts replacement warranty. All authentic Hyundai parts and accessories damaged and/or defected due to regular use are covered for a full year after you purchase the vehicle.
To find which warranty works best for you, stop in to Savannah Hyundai today and speak with one of our trained professionals today.
Savannah Hyundai Blogger
CCP Web Design Staff Writer
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
|Merry Christmas from Savannah Hyundai|